How to use USB pen drive as RAM in Windows XP -:
1. First connect your pen drive to computer. Note that pen drive should be at least of 1GB.
2. Now right click on the my computer and then click properties.
3. Click on Advanced Tab and then Performance.
4. Now click on Advanced and then click on Virtual Memory.
5. Select your pen drive icon and click Custom size.
6. Now view the memory available in your pen drive and note it down then click on OK.
7. Restart your computer and enjoy your fast system.
How to use USB pen drive as RAM in Windows Vista and Windows 7 -:
1. Insert your pen drive and format it.
2. Right click on your pen drive and click on properties.
3. Now click on Ready boost tab and then Use this device.
4. Choose maximum space to reserve system speed then click on OK and Apply.
You've done! use your pen drive as RAM.
Tabs: How to use pen drive as RAM, How to use USB pen drive or flash drive as RAM in Windows XP, How to use USB pen drive as RAM in Windows Vista, How to use pen drive as RAM in Windows 7